Codey Rocky is an entry-level coding robot for STEM education, suitable for children ages 6 and up. The combination of easy-to-use robotics hardware with graphical programming gives children the opportunity to take their first steps into the world of code. Codey is a detachable controller and includes more than 10 electronic modules (volume and light sensors, built-in LED display, infrared receptor and emitters etc.) It can be controlled via codes. Rocky is the car that Codey rides around in so that this clever program can be run everywhere.
This cute little robot can be coded by using the graphical programming software mBlock 5, which is based on MIT’s visual programming language Scratch 3.0 to guarantee that beginners can get started coding within minutes. When children get more advanced, they can turn the visual code into Python code and continue to learn an actual practical language. With Codey Rocky, children have the easiest and most fun way to improve their overall abilities, including creativity, art, music, and logical thinking. The leading technology site Engadget strongly recommended Codey Rocky at CES 2018, and it became the most popular STEM toy on one of the world’s largest funding platform Kickstarter.
- Easy Learning: Easy and fun way for kids to learn how to code. Hundreds of emotions act as your loyal sidekick like the pet.
- Simple to Use: Ready to use out of box, no assembly or batteries required.
- Application Software: Connect to the mBlock App (iOS / Android) to learn how to program Codey Rocky. Programming is as simple as building blocks. Program games, movements, songs, and actions. Codey Rocky is the perfect STEAM educational robot for kids.
- Multiple Sensors: 10 programmable electronic sensors including Infrared Receiver/Transmitter, LED Display, Light/Voice Sensors, Speaker, Gyroscope. Refit your building blocks with Codey Rocky to build your personal Codey Rocky. This product is not affiliated with or endorsed by LEGO. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
- WiFi Connection: Built in Wi-Fi allows Codey Rocky to connect to the Internet to send and receive data. Allowing you to create IoT devices such as a weather report device
Why choose Codey Rocky? Kids can learn while having fun! The combination of makeblock hardware and software cannot just bring the happiness of creation to kids, but also take them into the future world of AI and IoT.
All orders are shipped within 24 to 48 hours of you placing the order using DHL eCommerce, USPS or ePacket depending on your location and fastest available service. Typical delivery time frame is between 7 to 12 business days to Europe, USA, Canada & New Zealand, although it can take up to 21 days if there are delays! However, you may receive your items much earlier than expected. All orders are shipped with a tracking number so you can track it every step of the way! Packages may be faced with delays beyond our control such as customs or postal delays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.